- We invest in businesses that we understand, can value and whose risk we can quantify.
- We invest mainly in shares, although under special circumstances we might also invest in fixed income instruments.
- We invest globally, wherever opportunities arise, though we focus primarily on European and US markets.
- We do not invest in derivatives, nor do we take short or leveraged positions.
- If we do not find clear opportunities, we prefer to wait and hold cash until the market offers attractive opportunities again.